A red head..

Well, I'm not understanding why I'm needing a new page. Well just start a new one again. I was told that I could not list my daughter as a princess lady because you couldn't find her listed as such on Google, lol. I guess Google is god.
Have some things going on. Trying to get my car re-registered. The DMV office buried out a new one. They forgot to make it possible to register an out of state vehicle that hasn't been payed off yet. Someone running the office has left their marbles out in glockeemorra. The cat wants to go out however I've been protecting them from a evil possem that lives under one of the trailers on the property. I've grown tired of shit lately. That's about it. I've finally dumped bill as a friend. He's in no way supportive. I couldn't even get him to achieve gasoline funds. What kind of a help is that. I think some people are just self absorbed, But thank you me.
I don't know what else to tell you. Things are ok. My old
est daughter is taking classes. My youngest daughter is slowly shifting gears. I think she'll course correct over time. The cat is here. Her name is Lilly. My daughter picked out that name. I think because that's the name of Marilyn Manson a cat. I don't want to go into that one. I'm glad I'm out of Ohio. I'm having some issues here. But I don't feel like it's nothing I can't tackle. I'm also having girl day today. I've colored my hair recently another color. I like it. I think I'll keep it like this for a good while. That's all I say for now. Until next time..

Comments