A princess..


So..I tried adding a group to face book called American Royals and it was accessed and now it's not letting me create any groups. That's very juvenial. Anyway, here's a picture of princess Belle. She is the great grand daughter of plenty coup of the souix tribe. She is the youngest in my family and there fore bears the tittle of princess. It's a nice picture of her. Idk who her friend is. She's only recently found out who she is. I figured she's old enough now, safe where she is, and is well grounded enough to handle things that come with those types of tittles. She's 22 now. My oldest daughter is taking some online classes currently. And soon belle will be course correcting in her life. Right now she's working as a bar tender. She likes her job. Anyway, that's about it. I should also like to add that there is in no way anything interfering with or contradicting things that other Royals are doing or have done. Alot of people know who we are in the area I live in and we've done alot through the years : ) I think that's all I want to say.

Comments